Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 10, 2012

A true look into the relationship of Shana Mangatal and Michael Jackson.

Who is this woman? Every fan is always asking. Did she really date Michael Jackson?Did she really know him?  According to her in an interview with ET and Us weekly YES. Was she telling the truth? Read and find out...

Shana spoke about her relationship with Michael for the very first time in 2003. Here's what she had to say

"He's one of the most flirtatious men I've ever met" Shana told Us Weekly 

 Michael Jackson ladies man? Strange but true according to Shana Mangatal 33, who worked for years as the assistant to Jackson's former manager Sandy Gallin and remains close to the popstars inner circle. The aspiring actress now claims she was the king of Pop Gal pal for four years starting in 1990. "Michael's a normal man who love women" the Los Angelous native-- whose dates include phone calls, visits to Neverland and touring with Jackson in Japan and Hawaii. Tells US "He was the love of my life, when you look at him you dont see the freakish appearance that comes through in pictures, I see his heart"  But she wont kiss in tell in fact she wont even say if they kissed. "I cant say" She insists. "Michael would kill me if I divulge in that"

Shana's Interview with Entertainment Tonight.


“MJ was being managed by Sandy Gallin. So, Sandy got hold of me because Michael wanted to work with Boyz 11 Men.When I met Michael at Sandy’s office we became friends — he would call and tell me how gorgeous Shana was. He even once said to me, ‘Shana is mine so when you go over to Sandy’s office don’t try anything. But when you do get over to the office tell her I asked about her.’They definitely had something going on.”
Qadree El-Amin, MJ’s former manager and discoverer of Boyz 11 Men had to say about the relationship. He spoke directly to Jacky Jasper the writer of a recent article (Nov, 2012)where it explained how Shana was Michael's longtime girlfriend.

 42-year-old Washington, D.C. native Shana Mangatal is a woman who played a huge part in MJ’s life – reported to be a person who the legendary singer would visit at least twice a week, and contacted daily.
 http://diaryofaholly...riend-revealed/

"Best memory of MJ hovering over the reception area desk talking to you...went on a run came back an hour later, he was still there...good times at that place :-)" -
Kenny Semer. Shana's co-worker at GMA. He said this after Shana talked about how all the guys used to hover over her desk and flirt with her

"I think the last time I saw you was at Michael's ranch...a LONG time ago"
 Kenny Semer facebook message to Shana in 2008

 "I remember you telling me Michael liked you, but he was so shy and I told you to jump him"
Duane. Shana's friend, facebook comment.

"At the end of the day she did spend a little time with Michael, who expressed his appreciation to her for “being there for him”, for her help with the event and it’s success, and most importantly for all her support" Todd Mangatal, Shana's brother on her helping coordinate an event at Neverland for Michael, in 2004

"Thank you for standing by me. You're won(rest of it is cut off)- , Love always"
 Reads part of a letter she got from Michael.

 "The most touching moment for me was when Rebbie spotted me. She came over to me and gave me a big hug. She thanked me for being there for her brother and told me she had heard so many good things about me" -Shana on Rebbie, at Michael's 45th Birthday Party at Neverland

Shana friends commenting on the article that claimed Shana was Michael's longtime girlfriend.

 Her friend Lonnell who she has been friend with for 20 years commented

LOL If it were me you know i would have spilled ALL the tea. . LOLOLOLOL
 and her other friend chimed in
 
If you were to spill the tea on THAT topic we'd need sand bags and be on flood watch, lol.

Shana Mangatal first met MJ back in 1988, after one of the late singer’s concerts.


From her facebook she explained 

"I actually met Michael for the first time in NYC. I remember every detail of that night. I attended his concert at Madison Square Gar...den and got invited back to his hotel room at The Hemsley Palace for an after party. Now, don't get the wrong idea..lol! There were other people there too..like Quincy Jones, Emmanuel Lewis, Sean Lennon, Janet, etc. For me, being a teenager, it was an absolute dream come true to have all of this happen..once again by luck. I guess you can't stop destiny. That's why I always tell people never give up on your dreams. They do come true..it can happen to you.
I'm from Washington, D.C. So, I used to take the train back and forth from DC to NY all of the time to go on auditions. New York was like my second home. I think I was even more shy this time, actually meeting Michael. I was more shy than he was, that's for sure. Everytime I would look at him across the room, he was staring at me. It made me a little uncomfortable and I kind of wished he would just come over and say something! Finally, I got up the nerve to walk over to him. Immediately, he smiled the biggest smile, reached out his hand, and said ,"Hi." His hand felt like a soft cloud. I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled and said hi. I tried to let go of his hand, and he kept holding on! I couldn't believe it. He was always such a flirt.]
and she replied with"

"The reason I told this story was to set the record straight on how we first met. There's sooo many false and crazy stories online, it's upsetting. I can't go to forums and message boards because the things I've read are so untrue, and its frustrating. If you haven't read it here on my page, coming from ME, then chances are it's not true. Whenever I actually take the time to comment about Michael, which is rare, I make sure it's 100% accurate"


August 22 1990: Sandy Gallin is Announced as Michael’s Personal Manager. Shana Mangatal becomes employed as Sandy’s secretary.

1991: Shana attends Dangerous Album release party as Michael's "guest"

"She has appeared in public on the King of Pop’s arm – accompanying MJ – as his “guest” – to the 1991 record release party of “Dangerous“." A source reveals to Jacky Jasper

1991: Shana attends MTV 10 anniversary where Michael performed.

 "With Bryton McClure (Family Matters) and Little Richard backstage at MTV 10. This was the celebration for the 10th Anniversary of MTV. Michael performed Black or White and Will You Be There for the first time here."


 "I actually introduced Bryton to MJ for the very first time that night. They would remain friends for years to come. Michael would always ask about him. I have a ton of pics with Bryton through the years. Ironic that he is now on Y and R."

1992: Shana travels to Tokyo for the Dangerous World Tour

 The guy on the far left comment left on this pic to Shana

Caprise Arreola Is this when you came to visit us in Japan?

Shana Mangatal Hi Caprise! Yes, it is. I have a couple of pics of you, Jack Nance, Nelson, Benny, etc, too!

                  



 "Clowning around with Siedah Garret backstage at the Dangerous Tour. Tokyo, Japan"
                               




  "Playing around on the drums at MJ's Dangerous tour rehearsal."
"Drinking tea and chillin in Tokyo."
 

1993: Michael starts filming "Is This Scary?"cast Shana as one of the Townspeople

 From "Is This Scary" 
Shana standing with Michael's driver Gary
 



 "We spent a lot of time together and became good friends. He always gave me great advice. He was also constantly meditating.lol. Love him!"


Omer comment from Instagram

kidslife Gary!! :)  2w


 


June 1996. Michael films "Ghosts"and casts Shana again as one of the Townspeople. She was the only person brought back from the Is This Scary cast






"This was one of my favorite scenes to film. It's at the end of the film and Michael as "The Mayor" turns around and asks us townspeople to leave with him. He shocked me when he turned directly to me and said the line, "Let's go!" On each take he would look me directly in the eyes and say the line. I almost laughed and ruined the take the first time, because he didn't tell me he was going to do it, and I was very surprised."




 Heres a funny tidbit about Michael, i think you guys would appreciate knowing.. He loved TIC TACS! He had his pockets filled with them during the filming of Ghosts. He didn’t mind sharing them ether. Wherever i would ask for one, he would have me reach in his pocket to get it. He was usually wearing his big “Mayor” hands, so he couldn’t reach in there himself. :) He was so giving and never said no if you asked for something..no matter what it was.


 "He was incredibly funny. One time he and I were laughing about something. I cant remember what it was but we started laughing and talking so loud that the director yelled at us and kicked us off the set. Thats got to be one of my favorite memories , because Michael didnt even get mad. We just both walked off the set. Thats the perfect example of how down to earth he was"

January 1997: HIStory World Tour in Hawaii,Shana attends
"A view from my seat at Michael's Hawaii HIStory Tour show"


Shana’s facebook, HIStory World Tour in Hawaii, 3/4th January 1997
"Actually, I did an interview in Hawaii during the History tour. A TV Station was at an after party we had at a club called Maharaji, or something like that. They were doing a whole special on MJ for Hawaiian TV. I was never able to see it.
They asked really nice questions..just about the tour and the show. I wish I could find it.
I do have pics from Hawaii, but it rained very badly almost the entire time we were there, so the pics are not so good. I was so mad because I had never been to Hawaii before and really wanted to see the beauty of it. I think we were there in January, which is the rainy season unfortunately."
"It was an MJ special, not just an interview with me. I just happened to be one of the people interviewed for it.They had a crew set up at the party interviewing all of Michael’s people."

July 2000: Michael's nanny Grace throws Shana her first birthday party. 
 "At my 30th birthday gathering. My friend Grace (2nd from left) hosted this for me. Most of the people in the pic are her friends. lol!"

Cira The Year 2000: Shana at Havenhurst
 August 29th 2003: Michael has a birthday party at Neverland, Shana attends


"At Neverland Ranch in August, 2003. On my way in to Michael's 45th birthday party. With my friend and her son. He's growing up!"

  • Tita Martin we had a ball huh shana?
  • Shana Mangatal We sure did have a ball Tita. I'm so glad Andre got to meet MJ that day. He was so sweet to him. Remember us playing those video games in the arcade with MJ?I had forgotten all about that!
Shana Mangatal, on facebook responding to “Michael Jackson Commemorated” on facebook, September 2010
For those of you who haven’t seen it, check this video out!It’s a portion of a great new Michael Jackson documentary. This clip shows the fun we had at Michael’s 45th bday party. I briefly appear at 4:14, being driven in one of the famous Neverland golf carts….and having too much fun! Ahhh, the memories!Thank you to …Candra, Eutuxia, Jennifer and Shelley for sending his to me!
One of my favorite memories of this day was playing video games in the arcade with Michael, Nick and Aaron Carter and Rodney Jerkins. Seeing the pure joy that Michael was able to have while playing those games, inspired me to try to always have a child’s heart. His childlike spirit was infectious.
The sad thing is that Michael had planned to open up Neverland, and make it more accessible for the fans, after this event.
He really wanted everyone to be able to experience it. But, the Arvizo allegations changed destiny and ruined everything.
Come to think of it, I remember going to another party like this at Neverland, a few weeks prior to this. I can’t remember what the occasion was, but it was just as fun. I remember sharing some wine with Paris Hilton at dinner! lol. He was definitely opening Neverland up more and more, for all to enjoy.

Aaron Carter made comments about Michael giving him cocaine at the 2003 Party Shana attended. Shana defends Michael on her facebook. Jully 2011.
 "@Ana..I was at the party when Aaron and Nick Carter spent the night. After all of the guests left, we went to the arcade and played VIDEO GAMES! Innocent fun! Wine was served because it was a party, but no cocaine! lol. And if Aaron had wine, he probably got it himself. Michael was extremely kind and welcoming to Aaron and Nick, so its sad that Daphne Barack has turned their friendship into something sinister. She's very good at getting people to say things they will regret later. It's a shame."

December 15, 2003: Us Weekly Magazine Issue , Shana opens up about her relationship with Michael.
 Shana explaining why she came out and discussed her relationship with Michael(2010)
   "It did take alot of courage for me to come out and do the ET interview. I did it because everyone else had seemed to abandon him at that time. None of his “Hollywood” friends would come out to defend him. I just couldn’t sit back any longer and let the future jury be swayed by all of the negativity coming out"

"I was really worried about what Michael’s reaction would be. He did not want me to do it. Sometimes he didnt know what was best for himself though! Thankfully, after I did it he thanked me (although he asked me not to do any more interviews..lol!)"

December 20th 2003: You Are Not Alone party at Neverland, Shana attends.

2004: Shana helped coordinate the celebration at Michael’s Never Land Ranch. 

 Her brother Todd blogged about this back in 2004
1-15-04 My sister Shana Mangatal still supports Michael Jackson 100%, and as promised I must update you on the issue with Shana and Michael. You may recall in my previous e-mails I indicated that my sister was busy with helping coordinate the celebration at Michael’s Never Land Ranch in Santa Barbara. Yes, two weeks prior to Christmas she was asked to contact and invite many of her celebrity friends as well as Michaels’ to attend the celebration. Of course, she was glad to help and immediately got busy inviting folks. Needless to say, she did a great job, because many of the celebrities were thrilled to receive an invitation, and many attended. As for the day of the event, her responsibility was to take care of all the Jackson family needs, therefore she coordinated everything that involved the Jackson family, the photos, the place they would be seated, and whatever they needed, etc. As Shana and I talked I asked her to give me some details about the day of the event. She pointed out that she was very pleased to assist with the coordinating, and felt the event was very successful. She was happy that her good friend Tommy Davidson had agreed to host the event, and was a bit distracted and embarrassed the day of the event when he gave her a loud “shout out” on the Mic. Being as personal as she is, she didn’t go in much detail about the day’s activities, except that she was very busy making sure everything she was responsible for was handled properly and correctly. I asked if she had time to mingle with the celebrities and she stated she really didn’t have much time, but was able to say hi to many. At the end of the day she did spend a little time with Michael, who expressed his appreciation to her for “being there for him”, for her help with the event and it’s success, and most importantly for all her support. Of course, this touched her dearly.

2004: Michael invited Shana and her family to an award ceremony in Washington, DC in 2004
  
Shana's brother, Todd Mangatal, who has a production company talked about this event on his website in details. I know many fans remember MJ in DC getting this award because it made the news.

WHAT'S HAPPENING By: Todd Mangatal. FRIDAY, APRIL 9, 2004
 "Last week started out as a normal week for us at Arious Entertainment until I received a call from my sister (Shana Mangatal) in Los Angeles who stated that her good friend Michael Jackson was in Washington DC to receive an award, and they wanted us (Arious) to attend the ceremony, so we could share it with all in our On-line family. With that information the rest of the week was filled with excitement. On Wednesday we received the official call from Grace (Mike's Assistant who has played a major role in coordinating this events) inviting us to be Mike's personal guest at this ceremony "The African Ambassadors' Spouses Association Honors Mr. Michael Jackson". Grace proceeded to take our names and assured us that we would be placed on Mike's guest list. She further stated that we should arrive at 6:30 pm"

December 31st 2006/2007: Saw Michael at the Copperfield Show on New Year's Eve

Shana Mangatal’s facebook, says she saw MJ at Copperfield Show, New Year’s Eve, 31st December 2006 (message posted on 12/23/07)
Shana’s Response:
“Hi Anji!
I will tell you that I did see MJ last New Year’s Eve in Vegas after the Copperfield show. So, I am curious to know who is spreading these rumors.
Thank you, Anji, for your support. Are you from the US? Your picture is very beautiful!
All My Best,
Shana”

This was posted on a fan forum in 2008. A fan posted this on Shana's facebook and asked if it was true.

I saw Michael Jackson a while ago while I was working in Vegas. I had no idea that this board existed but when a friend of mine saw him recently with the same women, I did some searching on the internet. After comparing notes with my friend and doing searches on the internet, I found this woman to be Shana Mangatal. I found this site to be legit and I wanted to let his fans know about what I saw. Previously, I worked at a theatre in Vegas. On New Year's Eve in 2007, I saw Michael Jackson at the David Copperfield show. I was stunned to see Michael Jackson in the flesh. But what really caught my attention was that he was very obviously staring at this woman, Shana, the whole time. I wondered if he actually saw any of the show because he was staring at her so hard. he had 3 bodyguards with him and they were standing off to the side. Shana had a big smile on her face the whole time. Shana and Michael kept smiling at each other. I found it weird because at the time, I was wondering who this woman could possibly be that had Michael so interested. After the show, he took his kids over to say hi to Shana. He hugged her for a very long time and I distinctly heard him say, "You're looking good!" Then, I watched them all go up in an elevator together. When I went back to work the next day, I saw Shana again. I found out later that she lived in the hotel. I walked up to her and said hi. She looked a little surprised but said hi back. She is really beautiful up close and I can see why Michael was all hugged up on her. I said I saw her with Michael Jackson yesterday. Immediately her eyes shifted and she seemed nervous. She said yes I saw Michael yesterday and it was really nice to see him. I saw she was feeling real uncomfortable so I asked her quickly if she was with him. She just started walking off and said bye it was nice meeting you. I was like okay, that was strange. So that was New Year's 2007 but my friend who encouraged me to post this said he saw Shana and Michael hanging out together at a Halloween party in LA. He said they were trying to act like they were not together or liked each other but it was obvious to everyone. How long has Michael been with Shana? It looks like they are trying to keep this on the DL.

From an interested observer

She didnt answer but one of her facebook friends who was there replied and confirmed it to be true.
 Olga Fogel
This story is 100% true! I was there and saw it myself! It was New Year's Eve and it was at the MGM Grand. I was sitting right behind them. They were sitting at the center table in the front row. Michael's kids were there too! Michael could not stop staring at Shana. They seemed really comfortable with each other. And it seemed like he was enjoying her more than actually watching the show. Kids were very friendly and comfortable around her-for sure they new her well! At the end of the show, they all walked backstage. I'm so glad someone else saw this too! Yes, she is a very beautiful! girl, I'm also happy to have her as a FB friend!



   Word of Michael’s Ex, Dec. 2007
‘Michael is a real hot-blooded man who loves women. He was the love of my life. When I see his image in photos, I see his heart. “
So says Shana Mangatal, an aspiring actress (she also participated in a video clip of 2Pac – Unconditional Love) who for years has worked as an assistant to former manager Michael Sandy Gallin. Shana says that she and Michael have been together for four years starting in 1990 (after they separated following the marriage of Michael and Lisa).
“Once he came into office for a meeting and when I met him for the first time all at once I felt a spark,” said Bob Shane, of Enterntainment weekly. “When I saw him, I fell in love immediately and I realized that. And he is a man who flirts a lot, so I immediately sent signals that he was attracted to me.”
The woman also was present during a tour of MJ in Japan and Hawaii, and the set of Ghosts.
Some sources also claim that the New Year 2006 Shana was in the company of Michael at the party of Jesse Jackson, even claiming to have seen pictures in which Michael and Shana are intimate attitudes …. may not be so “ex”? or that our dear joker is less holy than most of us believe?

 Another source confirming the 2007 sighting
Here’s what a source had to say about seeing MJ and Magatal together in Las Vegas at a 2007 David Copperfield show
“People would like to doubt Michael Jackson had a regular girlfriend. I couldn’t believe it, but I saw Michael Jackson with a girl at the magic show in 2007. I was wondering who the girl was, MJ couldn’t take his eyes off her.
I saw him hug her and kiss her lips. I never knew who the mystery woman was until I later on saw Shana doing an interview with Entertainment Tonight.”

2008: Shana goes out with Michael to see a show
 “I remember when Shana told me that when MJ got back from the Middle East, MJ and her went to see a show together and yes that’s TRUE! Shana is very nice and sweet. Her & I have talked several times" - Pearl Jr,2012

PearlJr on Blog Talk Radio 2011.
Pearl said she facebooked Shana and they talked and Shana mentioned how she had just saw Michael when he came back from Vegas and they went out together on a date and saw a show together. This was back in 2008.

 Shana still had Michael's phone number in 2008.
  • Yannick Allain Stan Winston died? When? I used to see him drie his sports car on the 405 all the time.
    Shana Mangatal Yannick..Unfortunately, Stan died about a year or more ago. It was shocking. I remember calling to tell Michael about it and he had already heard!

2009: Shana Attends This Is It rehearsals
In 2012 Shana shoots down the rumour fans made up about her
"Had an open invite to attend any day of the rehearsals. Went once, spent 5 hours inside even helped out the singers. Ask Dorian or Darryl"

"There was alot going on in those final months I have not discussed. Its all still painful" 


Shana on how she found out about Michael's death and that she planned on going to the TII rehearsals on the 26th (June 2011)
 Shana Mangatal I've never told this before, but I was on the 134 Freeway in Glendale, literally passing by Forest Lawn Cemetary when I got the news! Its crazy. I am NEVER in Glendale. Glendale is not a destination. lol. But for some reason, on this day of June 25th, I was. I am freaked out by this. I have no explanation. I had no idea he would someday be buried there. The first person I called was Grace, who was out of the country. She pleaded with me to go to the house to see if it was true. Then I called Dorian Holley, who was on his way to rehearsal. Dorian refused to believe it and continued on to rehearsal as if Michael would magically be there. I was supposed to go to rehearsal that week, but I kept putting it off, for some unknown reason. I had planned on going on Friday, June 26th. I regret not going earlier in the week. This will haunt me for life. I should've listened to the universe, which was pushing me to rehearsal. I waited too long and procrastinated. This taught me a valuable lesson in life. Never procrastinate, act now, and live life with no regrets.
June 25 at 3:55am · Unlike · 31 people


Shana Mangatal, facebook, January 2010
Hi guys,I completely understand the curiosity and am not offended by any question. I’m not that sensitive:-) On the other hand, Michael hated for people to speculate about his … See moreprivate life. Absolutely hated it. Everyone who ever worked for him had to sign confidentiality agreements. If you ever stepped through the gates of Neverland, you had to sign a contract as well. You couldn’t bring cameras inside and your cell phone magically stopped working when you entered. That’s how fiercely protective he was of his privacy. So, knowing this, I am trying my best to uphold his wishes. The tidbits and stories I do share, are offered to show you guys a glimpse of the real man. People tend to forget Michael was a human being, who did normal things on a day to day basis. He protected that side of himself from the public however, and I have to respect that. I do think he should have let the world see a bit more of the “real” Michael. People would have loved him even more! It upsets me to see fans fighting each other and launching vicious attacks on those of us who can actually offer real insight into the man. Michael preached peace and LOVE. Let’s uphold that legacy.

The truth is, there’s no “one” person who can claim to know everything about Michael. He kept things private and separate from even his family, staff and friends. Everyone wanted to believe they were his best friend and knew everything, but he made sure that didn’t happen. It did take alot of courage for me to come out and do the ET interview. I did it because everyone else had seemed to abandon him at that time. None of his “Hollywood” friends would come out to defend him. I just couldn’t sit back any longer and let the future jury be swayed by all of the negativity coming out. I was really worried about what Michael’s reaction would be. He did not want me to do it. Sometimes he didnt know what was best for himself though! Thankfully, after I did it he thanked me (although he asked me not to do any more interviews..lol!) The next month I hosted a party for him at Neverland. The most touching moment for me was when Rebbie spotted me. She came over to me and gave me a big hug. She thanked me for being there for her brother and told me she had heard so many good things about me. That meant so much to me and I’ll always have a soft spot in my heart for Rebbie.

Shana Mangatal, facebook, June 28 at 10:43pm. A fan from Lisptick Alley sent her a message on facebook .
Thank you for writing. I would never release personal pics of MJ on a public forum like Facebook. Can you imagine how often these pics would be copied and pasted on every website imaginable? The pic I posted of me and MJ was taken by his photographer, therefore approved by him. I’m not here to “prove” anything. This is my personal FB page, not a MJ message board. I haven’t spoken about MJ since 2003. If I wanted to “prove” something, I would grant every interview that’s been requested of me since then. Everything I said on ET was true, and everything I’ve written here on FB is true. There are lots of false stories that are being made up. I can’t control any of that. You can also choose to believe what you want to believe. It really doesn’t matter to me, and in the scheme of life makes no difference.
You can feel free to share this email with your friends on Lipstick Alley.
God Bless You!!! Shana

"Everything I said on ET was true, and everything I’ve written here on FB is true. There are lots of false stories that are being made up. I can’t control any of that"
 -Shana 

When Michael died Firpo contacted Shana because he had sources that led him to believe Shana was Michael's last girlfriend. He called her up attempting to get more information out of her and she answered some of his questions. He then went on to publish a story stating how Shana was Michael's last girlfriend. He then later retracted that article writing a very long article where it seemed he was a bit pressed? The Shana haters loved it of course but forgot one thing about Mr Firpo he had a track record for lying, particularly on Michael, so anyone should be reluctant to believe Firpo as a reliable sourceAND No where in the article did it state Shana said she was the secret girlfriend.

Shana Mangatal on Firpo Carr’s comments, (lies) July 2010
I have no idea what he is saying, as I have not and will not read what he has written. I thought we were cool with each other too and am shocked by his actions. Clearly, there’s more than meets the eye behind his behavior. Everything I have ever said or written here on FB is the 100% TRUTH. I did not give Mr. Carr an interview.
"Shana wrote the following to Firpo on June 29, 2010  “I’m not trying to ‘prove’ anything and never was. You came to ME asking for help with YOUR article. I was reluctant to speak to you for this very reason. I didn’t need any extra stress or attention, as I had not spoken about Michael Jackson since 2003. I had been bombarded with interview requests since then and turned them all down…except yours..this was to help YOU. I agreed to be quoted by you because I wanted to help you, as a friend.”

Then in November 2012  Another article gets released saying Shana was Michael's longtime girlfriend. NOT his last girlfriend he dated before he died. But his LONGTIME girlfriend. Big difference.

@jackyjasper on twitter said he SPOKE to Qadree who was a former mangaer of Michael and that he was a good guy. He also said he called Shana because he wanted to put a quote from her in his article and she did not answer his phone calls. If Shana was this attention seeking women that some of the jealous fans claim about her, wouldnt you think she gladly answer his calls and help him with his article?

 Contrary to popular belief Shana did and still do get alot of people wanting to interview her but she had turned all the offers down with the exception of her friend Firpo which turned out to be a big mistake! He ended up playing her and twisted her words like the true snake he is. Sad

Here is what Jacky Japser wrote after researching Shana's relationship with Michael

 HSK Exclusive - Secret details of Michael Jackson’s love life are still coming to light, as the woman reported to have been involved in a longtime relationship with the King of Pop is identified.
Sources say 42-year-old Washington, D.C. native Shana Mangatal is a woman who played a huge part in MJ’s life – reported to be a person who the legendary singer would visit at least twice a week, and contacted daily.
HSK has exclusively learned Mangatal first met MJ back in 1988, after one of the late singer’s concerts. We’re told in 1991 destiny would have the couple cross paths again – while Magatal was working as a receptionist for Sandy Gallin, co-founder of the reigning 90′s talent management firm, Gallin-Morey. Sources say MJ and Mangatal both thank Gallin’s close friend, David Geffen, for making the introduction.

That’s before sources say MJ and Mangatal grew so close that Michael would often confide in her, and ask Mangatal for advice on how to handle some of his work-related situations. We’re told though Mangatal often remained in MJ’s shadow (playing a role in Ghost ‘), she has appeared in public on the King of Pop’s arm – accompanying MJ – as his “guest” – to the 1991 record release party of “Dangerous“.

Here’s what MJ’s former manager and discoverer of Boyz 11 Men, Qadree El-Amin, had to say about the relationship:
“MJ was being managed by Sandy Gallin. So, Sandy got hold of me because Michael wanted to work with Boyz 11 Men.
When I met Michael at Sandy’s office we became friends — he would call and tell me how gorgeous Shana was. He even once said to me, ‘Shana is mine so when you go over to Sandy’s office don’t try anything. But when you do get over to the office tell her I asked about her.’
They definitely had something going on.”

Here’s what a source had to say about seeing MJ and Magatal together in Las Vegas at a 2007 David Copperfield show
“People would like to doubt Michael Jackson had a regular girlfriend. I couldn’t believe it, but I saw Michael Jackson with a girl at the magic show in 2007. I was wondering who the girl was, MJ couldn’t take his eyes off her.
I saw him hug her and kiss her lips. I never knew who the mystery woman was until I later on saw Shana doing an interview with Entertainment Tonight.”
http://diaryofaholly...riend-revealed/


 Shana posted this pic from Karoke night she had with friends and commented(2011)

Shana Mangatal The FORCE, its gotta lot of power!

 ;) 
 She had shared a few treasures that Michael gave her
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/529574_10150954749283233_2026451383_n.jpg

                        Whats TRUE and whats FALSE!

Shana said she met Michael’s children? 


NOPE. NEVER. She never discussed Michael's children at all.

Shana is Blankets mother? 


NOPE. Frank Cascio confirmed Michael used a surrogate.

Do Frank Cascio know who Shana is?


YES. Follows her on twitter. Shana calls him her friend.



Shana is friends with Omer Bhatti?


YES. He follows her on twitter, instagram comments on her face book posts. Shana refers to him as her “boy”. She undoubtedly met him while hanging around Michael.

Did Frank Cascio say Shana was never Michael’s girlfriend?


NOPE. He stated she was not “Emily” from his book “My friend Michael”

Did people around Michael deny Shana was MJ’s girlfriend?


NOPE. In fact you will find zero proof of such thing.

Shana claimed she was Michael’s last girlfriend?


NOPE. NEVER. Others have alluded to that but she did not say she was his girlfriend before he died. Friends? YES


Michael Beardon know who Shana is?

YES. Follows her on twitter. Makes comments on her face book posts. Observably we can conclude he knows her from being at the This Is It rehearsals.

Was Shana going to attend Michael’s This Is It concerts?


YES. She confirmed as true on her twitter 


Shana is friends with Grace Rwaramba (Michael's nanny)?

YES
From Shana's facebook (2010)
Stan Foster
Watch TBN now... They are promoting my film "Preacher's Kid"
Shana Mangatal OMG!!! I'm watching it right now! Congrats on your directorial debut! I'm so proud of you. The movie is excellent. Grace and I went to one of your screenings a few months ago, remember? I know that the movie opens tomorrow in LA. What other cities is it opening in?
Stan Foster Most major cities around the country. To find the exact theaters go to Preachers Kid : The Movie
Stan Foster By the way, tell Grace I said hello.... But I'm mad at both of your for not coming to the premiere.
Shana Mangatal I didn't know that you wrote the movie too!
Shana Mangatal So sorry about not coming to the premiere on Tuesday. I'm a flake and a hermit :-(


Did Michael write Whatever Happens about Shana?

NO. Michael did not write that song but he did add the "Shan na na" part to the finished song. The demo did not have that on it> Listen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MPv6f-zYys I 
her friends calls her "Shan na na" as well but could just be funny coincidence!

Their relationship lasted for the 7 years she worked for the company?

NO. Shana never said it was a 7 year straight relationship. It was ON and OFF. Shana did her interview in 2003. From 1990 to 2003 pick 7 years out of that.

Michael was married in 1994-1996. Did he cheat on her with Shana, is that possible?

MAYBE. He could have cheated on Lisa with Shana during his marriage to her. Anything is possible with Michael. 

The years could have also went like 1990-1993/4ish. 1996(when he separated from Lisa) 2001-2003. Who knows. But that would give you 7 years on and off.

Shana doesnt posts pictures of her and Michael because she doesnt have any?

NOT TRUE. Shana spent a lot of time with Michael ever since she first started working for him. Doesn't matter if she was just a fan/girlfriend/employee/ friend its ridiculous to think she doesn't at least have ONE photo of Michael and her. She has pictures with everyone else, how hard would it be for her to go "Michael can you take this picture with me". She doesn't show them because she does not want to at this moment or that they are private pictures. How can anyone truly believe she does not have a picture with him when you see how much access she had to him? Common sense will tell you she has them.

  
MJ fans create lies to discredit Shana?

YES. ALL The time. Been doing that ever since they heard about her in 2003.

Here's a silly one, a fan made up and then proceeded to spread this around every fan board they can. 

"MJ Kicked her off the Dangerous Tour" GATE. Of course it was a LIE going around fan boards in 2010, a fan claimed Nelson Hayes, the assistant road manager on the Dangerous Tour said she was kicked off the tour and also denied she was Michael's girlfriend when in fact he did no such thing.

Here's what the fan who contacted him had to say
 
Hello again, Everyone:

After contacting Nelson Hayes, the assistant road manager on the Dangerous Tour, who debunked the rumor about Shana Mangatal being an obessed stalker, with the following statement:

Nelson Hayes: "Shana was not on the tour staff - she worked in MJ's LA management office. Came over to some LA rehersals and out to some tour dates, but was welcomed by all as far as I remember; so I have to debunk "In The Know"'s rumor; especially as far as my name & reputation is concerned. Bottom line: that was 1992 and it's now 2010. I know that most souls have more important things to deal with. Peace out."

A fan by the name of "MJmedia" Then contacted Shana and shared to her what was going on.
"I then contacted Shana Mangatal to share with her both the rumor, and the statement Nelson Hayes had made on her behalf to debunk the rumor. She replied, so I also asked for and received her permission to quote her on the fan boards. Here is what she said:

Shana Mangatal: "That was so nice of Nelson to say. I can't believe someone would make up those nasty lies and attach his name to it. He was always one of my favorite people.

"I worked for Michael's manager, which meant our office actually hired and paid all of the security and tour staff. We were essentially the boss. We put all of the tours together..routing the dates, approving the salaries of the band and staff (including the make up artists:-) A manager is in charge of all of that. Michael told us what he wanted and it was our job to make it a reality. So, I didn't need Bill Bray to give me "permission" to come anywhere. That's hilarious! We also put together all of the music videos, tv appearances, interviews, photo shoots, etc. Anything that happened between 1990 and 1997, I was involved. And I was not "let go" from the company. I quit after 7 great years. Michael left first, about 6 months before me. We had just signed Mariah Carey when I left, in fact.

"So much went on during those years and after the 1993 allegations everything went crazy.
People think they know, but they have no idea..

 
:)
 





 

8 comments:

  1. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Irumole); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
    for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana really had a relationship with Michael but not like you think.
    She knows something about him but that's up to her to say it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fact or Fiction? You decide. It's all bs and spell nonsense. She was told to "leave it alone" Mary T. Tell her Good Luck. She'll need it. Then ask her when was the last time she talked to Bat Girl? You know. Lisa Marie or Debbie Howell? (Rowe) Like she's about to get dealt the ace of spades

      Delete
    2. Also. She's probably good friends of Beverly Johnson and Iman. Something like that. "Oh Bill Cosby raped me..." Billie Jean is not my lover and Blanket is most likely not her child. Why does she think he is? She out of money and trying to beat the estate? LOL...

      Delete